I just walked in the door from an amazing weekend at the CrossFit Games SoCal Regionals in San Diego. More to come this week, but I want to say one thing:
CONGRATULATIONS LINDSEY VALENZUELA!
The People’s Champ earned herself the number one spot this past weekend. I’m super proud of you, Lindsey.
5 Squat cleans
30 ft. Walking lunges (KB in front rack)
5 Push Press
30 ft. Walking lunges
- Use a KB that you can squat clean for 5 consecutive reps.
- Now is not the time to go heavy.
- Regular lunges are just fine if rack position is uncomfortable.
- Advanced athletes may use 35# or 44#.
- Intermediate athletes may use 26# or less.
- Beginner athletes may use 15# or less.