Essential oils are great for treatments of issues like headaches and stress. They are also great for making your own cleaning products and personal toiletries. Below is information for a chance for you to get to know more about essential oils.
Essential oils are the perfect accompaniment to sports of all types. Whether you exercise to justify eating chocolate or perform as an athlete, essential oils can make a huge difference in your workouts. Join Allison from Health the Essential Way for a live webinar to learn how to use essential oils to help prevent injury, recover from injury, improve focus and concentration, and so much more!
Wednesday, July 24 at 8 PM EDT / 5 PM PDT
200m Overhead Plate Carry (5-25# Plate)
20 Air Squats
200m KB Farmer’s Carry
20 Push Ups (Elevated and scaled is okay)
200m Backwards Walk
20 KB Snatches (Alternating Arms)
Tips and Modifications
- This is a long workout so stay moving.
- Rest 5 minutes between rounds if you need to.
- Try to complete each movement as one set and then break.
- Pick a weight that you can carry overhead for at least 100m; the same with kettle bells for the farmer’s carry.
- Pick a KB weight for snatches that you can do 5-7 in a row.
- If you are a beginner, then change everything to 100m and 10 reps.
- Yesterday’s workout was short, quick bursts of energy. Compare that to this one and they are quite different. You are training different energy systems.